Avis Car Rental Australia has announced the launch of its enhanced mobile app, which puts travellers renting at airports in Australia in control of their car hire experience.
Using their smartphone, travellers enrolled in the company’s express rental program, Avis Preferred, have access to streamlined car rentals, with many of the traditional processes now managed via the app.
- Set up and modify preferences and receive push notifications
- Know when your car is ready and its exact location
- See details of your rental on one screen
- View, confirm or edit details as needed
- View rental agreement instantly
- See full itemised receipt
- Exchange your car for another in the same car group
- Upgrade your car to a higher car group
- Extend your rental directly via the app
- Return the vehicle with a tap of the finger
“Today’s mobile-first, tech-savvy travellers have become accustomed to doing most tasks on their smart device,” Avis Australia MD Kaye Ceille said.
“The new Avis mobile app turns a smartphone into a virtual remote control for the car rental experience, from booking to car pickup to return.
“We worked closely with our customers to design the new rental process around their needs and wishes, and the result is an app experience that gives them more control, is more convenient, quicker and more personalised.”
The app is available exclusively to Avis Preferred members on iOS and Android.