Australian agents recently had the chance to go on a dream Agents of Aloha famil that incorporated all four islands.
Here, we pull apart all the elements of the famil so you know how to sell the best of this perennially popular destination.
And maybe book yourself a trip there – it would be educational, after all.
- Paddle an outrigger canoe. Sell Waikiki Beach Services, which also offers surfing, outrigger canoe rides.
- Road trip along Oahu’s south shore with Alamo Rent a Car.
- Hike Diamond Head Crater, with stellar views from the 230-metre crater.
- Shop at Waikele Premium Outlets.
- Go for a canter horse riding at Turtle Bay Resort.
- Take a hula lesson at the Polynesian Cultural Centre.
- ATV tour at Kualoa Ranch, the set of many Hollywood films.
- Take in the Friday night fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village.
Discover more about the energising island of Oahu with this short video:
- Parc Waikiki: Guaranteed early check-in, amazing ocean views and walking distance from the main strip
- Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach: 5 stars and within walking distance to the beach.
- Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki: Golf course, oshiburi towel on arrival, complimentary shuttle services.
- The Kahala Hotel and Resort: Found on a beach in the peaceful resort area of Kahala just ten minutes drive from Waikiki.
- Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa: Disney characters, recently voted top USA family hotel by Travel and Leisure magazine.
- Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort: Central location, unobstructed views back to Diamond Head and forward over the Pacific Ocean as well as fun haunt Duke’s barefoot bar and restaurant.
2. HAWAII, THE BIG ISLAND
- Let your clients be met with a lei and take a day trip with Discover Hawaii Tours
- Learn how to roast coffee and create your own blend at the Ueshima Coffee Company
- Snorkel and dive with manta rays with Fair Wind Cruises. This is at night when they are most active. Swimmers use torches to both lure the mantas toward them as well as see them.
- Dolphin and whale watching with Sea Quest Rafting and Snorkeling Adventures off the Kona Coast. A US coast guard captain talks everyone through the sea caves, lava tubes, legends and folklore of the Big Island.
- Play sunset by the sea golf at the Mauna Kea golf course, which is USGA graded
- Cycle to the summit of Kilauea Volcano with Bike Volcano Tours. The path to the top takes you from rainforest to lava, with microclimates, vents, tubes and craters along the way.
- View Akaka Falls, one of the most stunning waterfalls on the island.
Discover more about the inspiring island of Hawaii with this short video:
- Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa: cultural activities on offer and located on lava rocks of the Kona coast and looking over Keauhou Bay.
- Mauna Kea Beach Hotel: World class golf course, spectacular sunsets, one of the most beautiful white sand beaches on the Kohala Coast.
- Take a tour of the Upcountry Maui through mountains, organic farms and eucalypt forests.
- Sample your way through the Surfing Goat Dairy, where clients can milk goats and try all the cheeses.
- Picnic lunch at Ali’I Kula lavender farm
- Sample Ocean Vodka at the organic farm and distillery
- Explore history in Paia, which is quaint and littered with art galleries, boutiques and restaurants.
- Zip lining is a great way to see the forests from above, with a bird’s eye view at Piiholo Ranch Adventures.
- Hiking in Maui is a great way to see hidden waterfalls and secret swimming holes.
- Watch the sunset over Kaanapali beach and watch the Black Rock cliff dive, a traditional rite of passage and occurs nightly.
- Enjoy a traditional Hawaiian Luau at Royal Lahaina Hotel and experience Hawaiian culture and cuisine.
- Shop in Lahaina town at the markets and stalls under the banyan tree, with the additional benefit of a history lesson
Discover more about the captivating island of Maui with this short video:
- Aston at the Maui Banyan: Kihei has a privileged position opposite the sands of Kamaole beach park.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel: This hotel has won accolades that make it an easy sell, which are the state’s most Hawaiian hotel and best value. There’s free entertainment and activities to justify this title. You can also take a Hawaiian language lesson. The hotel is located on Kaanapali Beach.
- 90% of the island is untouched natural beauty with some parts of Kauai are only accessible by sea or air, revealing breathtaking views. Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Kauai flies clients over the Hanapepe Valley and Mana Waiapuna, better known as the Jurassic Park Falls. Then there’s Okolele Canyon and Waimea Canyon – better known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific.
- Hanapepe town is an arts community and celebrates the creativity with an event every Friday night when galleries and studios are opened to visitors. Food trucks and cute little stalls line the streets of Hanapepe on this night.
- Float in a tube, or inflatable donut, through open canals, tunnels and flumes hand dug circa 1870.with Backcountry Adventures.
- Kayak down the Huleia River with Outfitters Kauai.
Discover more about the rejuvenating island of Kauai with this short video:
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa: Luxurious property, beach frontage, spa and championship golf course, live music entertainment.
- Aston Aloha Beach Hotel: Beachfront and more like an apartment with laundry and fridge.
- St Regis Princeville Resort: High-end luxury, large tropical property, fine dining and the option to witness the tradition of champagne sabering at sunset.
- Aqua Kauai Beach Resort: Found on the longest beach in the island, four swimming pools and four restaurants.
And for even more exciting adventures throughout Hawaii, check out the Agent’s Ideal Hawaii, or take the quiz to find out which Hawaiian Island are you? Better yet, brush up on the Mix and Match skills. And for some Instagram treasure straight from the Hawaiian ambassadors themselves click here.
And of course check out Hawaii Tourism’ YouTube Channel here for more Agents of Aloha goodness.