There’s a new photo tool with promotional enhancement features on TripAdvisor, and all Hotel, B&B and Speciality lodging Managers will want to get their hands on it.
That’s right, TripAdvisor is actually helping accommodation owners to promote their products, launching ‘Storyboard’, a new photo tool that makes it easy for managers to blend together their best photos and top reviews into a promotional preview of their accommodation.
The idea is to engage more potential guests while they’re in that ‘search’ stage of the travel journey, and reading up on reviews on TripAdvisor.
Storyboard takes the place of a static photo on the property’s listing page. It’s created from the best photos, review snippets and tags from an accommodation’s page and is designed to capture the eyes, interest and bookings of potential guests on TripAdvisor.
“We want accommodations to tell their stories, their way with Storyboard,” Senior Vice President of Global Sales at TripAdvisor, Robin Ingle, said.
“This new feature is a welcome addition to Business Advantage that helps hoteliers to attract and engage potential guests — and influence their booking decisions – on the world’s largest travel site.”
Storyboard is available exclusively to Business Advantage Preferred Access subscribers. It is just one of many enhancements to the photo interface on the listing page, which include:
- A better organised and easier to navigate redesigned photo-viewer
- Favourite Photos prioritised in the newly redesigned carousel on the property’s listing page
- Cover Photos allow subscribers to hand-select main images for additional photo categories that appear alongside the carousel
Other features available to TripAdvisor Business Advantage subscribers include:
- Favourite Review: subscribers can showcase a recent great review near the top of their business page
- Better Data: Provides accommodation subscribers with better traveler engagement, competitor and marketplace data, all in one new Analytics Suite