Have you left your Christmas plans to the last minute?
Celebrity Cruises is offering a 13-night New Zealand getaway, departing from Sydney on 21 December 2023. A fantastic way to celebrate the holidays in style.
Not only will guests get to explore the spoils of New Zealand’s stunning coastlines, including the New Zealand fjords, but they can also indulge in seasonal culinary delights, including:
- Gingerbread “Winter Wonderland” villages created by the culinary team
- Christmas Eve culinary specials in the Main Dining Room, Blu, and Luminae
- Christmas-themed buffets
- New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day Oceanview Cafe culinary enhancements
- Seasonal gelato flavors in Gelateria (including peppermint and eggnog)
Guests can also enjoy the festive entertainment offerings such as:
- Crew and officers leading guest carolling in the Grand Plaza/Grand Foyer
- Tree decorating activity
- Santa’s grotto and Christmas parade on Christmas Day
- Orchestra holiday band feature
- Classic holiday movies available for Lawn Club, Celebrity Central, and stateroom TV
The first cruise ship to make its way into the Forbes Travel Guide Star Awards, Celebrity Edge is widely regarded as one of the most innovative cruise ships on earth, offering a remarkable experience that stands apart from anything else at sea. Let me know if you’d like any background information on the features guests of Celebrity Edge can look forward to this season.
And, we can confirm, Santa does visit cruise ships as well.
A partnership between Greentown China Holdings Limited, China Resources Land Limited and Hangzhou Metro Development Company Limited and the Four Seasons will see the opening of China’s second Four Seasons hotel next year. At the heart of the city’s newest mixed-use development project, Hangzhou Centre Towers, Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at Hangzhou Centre will offer […]