The Promotion is a game of skill and is only open to Australian based IATA accredited travel agents who are 18 years of age or older.
The competition commences Monday 13 March, 2017 and concludes on Sunday 09 April, 2017
Every week a new module will be open – a total of four modules will be available to complete.
The major prize details:
- 1 x return economy flight to Los Angeles (LAX) from BNE, SYD or MEL
- 3 x nights’ accommodation at the fresh new Hyatt Regency LAX
- 1 x StarLine Hop On Hop Off bus ticket
- 1 x GO LA attraction pass
- 1 x Warner Bros Studio admission ticket
- 1 x 12-month Qantas Club membership
Mini prize (weekly winner)
- 4 x “American Tourister” cabin luggage
Terms and Conditions:
- There will be one (1) Major Prize winner and four (4) Mini Prize winners.
- All prizes are non-transferable nor redeemable for cash.
- Each valid entrant who has entered the competition over the duration of the Promotional Period will be entered into the weekly draw of the mini prize.
- The Mini Prize winners will be announced weekly at the conclusion of each of the weekly modules.
- Prizes cannot be transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Winners will be notified by Travel Weekly.
- As a part of the competition entry, the major prize winner must complete all four modules with the highest collective score. (and achieve the highest collective score?)
- The major prize winner will be announced at the conclusion of the competition and the Travel Weekly Editor/LA Tourism decision is final.
- Winning travel agent will be notified via phone or email by 11th April 2017.
- The prize is valid only ex either of major capital cities including SYD/MEL/BNE.
- Prize includes 1 return economy class airfares on airline of LOS ANGELES TOURISM & CONVENTION BOARD choice ex SYD/MEL/BNE and does not include domestic transfers to these ports. Ticket is subject to space availability and excludes peak travel periods. This includes but is not limited to Australian public and school holiday periods.
- The winner is responsible for all other expenses including spending money, meals (unless specified), drinks, transfers (unless specified), laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the prize), energy surcharges, gratuities, service charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs.
- Travel dates cannot be changed once the booking is confirmed and tickets are issued.
- Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers
- The Major Prize is valid for 1 adult and Travel must be booked by June 30th 2017 with travel completed by December 15th
- The Prize must be redeemed with the Reservation being created no later than 3 months after notification of winning.
- Travel is not available during Australian school holiday periods and is subject to availability.
- Game of skill is only open to Australian IATA registered travel agents.