nielsen

Travel Agents

STUDY: Growing safety concerns among Aussie travellers an opportunity for travel agents

Travel agents have an opportunity to promote lesser-known destinations where people can still maintain a sense of safety, according to this new report.

Share

CommentComments

Tourism

Five ways to effectively engage eco-tourists

Struggling to attract the attention of eco-tourists? Well, let this handy guide turn your struggles into strengths.

Share

CommentComments

Cruise

55% of Aussies willing to take a cruise

A new study has found 55% of Australians are considering a cruise. The other 45% preferring to get pissed in Kuta.

Share

CommentComments

Destinations

Travel websites most popular in January

by Hannah Edensor

Enormous amount of Aussies regretting their decision to stay home over the summer spent their entire holidays indoors on travel sites.

Share

CommentComments