SOUL has published its festival programme of talks, guided wellness sessions and hands-on treatments, featuring a global line-up of visionaries, thought leaders and wellness pioneers to the Maldives from 29 September to 8 October, 2023.
A partnership by Soneva and international wellness enterprise ORGANIC INDIA, the intimate festival will be an immersive exploration of health and wellness in all its forms, at Soneva Fushi, located within the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
The list of international speakers includes:
- Screenwriter, activist and documentary maker of That Sugar Film and 2024, Damon Gameau;
- Goi Peace Award recipient Bruce Lipton;
- New York Times bestselling author Jo Marchant;
- Ayurvedic aromatherapy pioneer Farida Irani;
- Bestselling author and founder of Bio Blends Dr Libby Weaver;
- Lifestyle ambassador and champion for Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Fit India Movement’ Luke Coutinho;
- Award-winning cinematographer, director and producer Louie Schwartzberg;
- Psychologist, scientist and social entrepreneur Shamini Jain;
- Gastroenterologist and author of The Mind Gut Connection Dr Emeran Mayer;
- Clinical psychologist and mindfulness expert Shauna Shapiro;
- Renowned spiritual leaders Swami Chidanand Saraswati and Sadhvi Bhagwati Saraswati;
- Actress and biohacking expert Davinia Taylor;
- The first Western Ayurvedic practitioner in India Dr Robert Svoboda;
- Award-winning science journalist Gaia Vince;
- Naturopathic doctor and doctor of Oriental medicine Dr Lilly-Marie Blecher;
- Anxiety and mindfulness coach Amanda Huggins;
- Medical Director & Senior Vice President of Mazumdar Shaw Medical Centre Dr Paul Salins;
- Orthotropics, orthodontics and Homeoblock specialised dentist Dr Timothy Doolin;
- Author, inventor and founder of Conscious Breathing Anders Olsson;
- Oncology specialist and author Dr Nasha Winters and family medicine specialist;
- Co-medical director at Taos Whole Health Integrative Care Dr Joanna Hooper.
SOUL Festival will span ten days and two weekends, offering guests the opportunity to explore the ancient healing traditions and modern science and medicine that serve individuals, communities and the planet. Sunset cocktails on the sandbank and a plant-based gala dinner on the beach will mark the official opening of the inaugural edition, followed by a live music performance and stargazing at Soneva Fushi’s island Observatory.
Guests can enjoy Soneva’s exclusive SOUL Festival offers, with specially curated three, five or ten-night packages. Starting from USD 6,900 for a three-night stay for two at Soneva Fushi, the offer includes full access to the festival programme, luxurious private villa accommodation, daily full board dining and round–trip domestic transfers. Bookings made before August 31, 2023, will also receive an additional 10 per cent reduction on the package rate.