Seabourn invites guests to step into a world of ultra-luxury, comfort and enchanting exploration with its ‘2026 World Cruise – Ring of Fire: Hidden Gems’, a 129-day voyage on Seabourn Sojourn.
The itinerary will visit 63 extraordinary destinations and ports in 14 countries and offer many new value-added amenities and benefits to elevate the guest experience and is now open for sale, with the entire itinerary available on Seabourn’s website.
Departing Los Angeles on January 6, 2026, the award-winning, ultra-luxury Seabourn Sojourn will travel approximately 28,000 nautical miles, crossing the International Dateline and Equator not once, but twice.
The voyage will explore the lush volcanic islands and atolls of the South Pacific, circumnavigate the wild coasts of Australia, and weave through the beguiling islands of Japan at the cusp of spring flower season before crossing the North Pacific to Glacier Bay National Park to usher in the Alaskan summer.
The sailing will feature five maiden calls and a combination of popular marquee ports, cosmopolitan cities and smaller hidden gems. Guests will enjoy seven overnights and linger late into the evening in seven ports, offering guests ample opportunities to explore these fascinating destinations in depth.
“Our 2026 World Cruise is a masterful mosaic of moments, designed for guests to uncover the hidden gems of the Ring of Fire while enjoying the comfort of Seabourn’s signature, ultra-luxury services,” president, Seabourn, Natalya Leahy, said.
“Whether they choose to sail the full journey or on one of our shorter segments, our guests will discover a world of hidden gems that very few individuals have ever experienced.”
“In addition to offering an unforgettable itinerary, we also worked very hard to provide a number of new amenities to deliver an unparalleled and best-ever value for our guests.
“We invite our extraordinary guests to join us on this voyage that will transcend the boundaries of ultra-luxury travel and provide numerous out-of-the-ordinary experiences.”
The 2026 World Cruise includes a meticulously curated, value-packed menu of complimentary benefits and amenities for guests who book the full 129-day World Cruise. These include several new offerings such as private dining experiences and tasting menus, premium internet packages
with Starlink technology, medical services package, an extended two-night pre-cruise hotel stay, and a 30 percent increase in shipboard credit of up to USD $10,000 (AUD $15,000) per suite.
In addition, the company invested in providing elevated, exclusive World Cruise Events to deliver unique and unforgettable experiences at select destinations. Available only for guests who book the full World Cruise.
These include a Gala Bon Voyage Dinner in Los Angeles the night prior to embarkation, hosted by the Seabourn President; a Private Māori Welcome and performance in Māori Galley in Auckland, New Zealand; an exclusive dinner with regional cuisine, wines and local entertainment at Melbourne’s Royal Botanic Gardens; and an elegant dinner of traditional and modern Japanese dishes and beverages including wines and sakes in Kanazawa.
Local shows, regional cuisines, and palate-pleasing wines will be available for all guests to enjoy as they sail around the globe.
A sampling of destination highlights during the “Ring of Fire” World Cruise includes:
- Pearls of the South Pacific – Los Angeles to Sydney: Guests will savor a picture-perfect start as they cruise through the stunning volcanic landscapes of Hawaii and French Polynesia, before diving deep into a trove of eight New Zealand ports. Enjoy extended stays in Honolulu, Bora Bora, and Tahiti (Papeete), and an overnight in Auckland, New Zealand, as well as visiting Fiordland National Park, where lush, emerald forests meet pristine fjords.
- Isle of Jade and Beyond – Hong Kong to Tokyo (Yokohama): From overnights in the bustling streets of Hong Kong, Busan, and Tokyo, to the tranquil beauty of hidden Japanese ports like Ishigaki, Miyako, and Aomori, each destination tells an exciting new tale, offering nuanced glimpses of their culture, cuisine, and crafts. The mesmerizing circumnavigation of Japan features scenic cruises of the historic Japan Inland Sea and Kanmon Strait.
Guests who book the full 129-day voyage will receive the following amenities:
- NEW Upgraded Stream Wi-Fi packages, powered by Starlink
- NEW Included medical services package, valued at $1,000 USD (AUD $15,00)
- NEW Exclusive private dining experiences and sensational tasting menus
- NEW Expanded and enhanced Special Events, exclusive to full World Cruise guests
- NEW Up to USD $10,000 (AUD$15,000) Shipboard Credit per suite
- Included Round-trip Business or First Class Air
- Unlimited laundry, wet cleaning, and pressing on board
- 2-night pre-cruise hotel stay
- Private car transfers door-to-door between home and airport
- Gala Bon Voyage dinner in Los Angeles the night prior to embarkation, hosted by the Seabourn President
- Personal Valet® luggage shipping service
- Visa package
- 50 per cent Reduced Deposit at booking
- Special President’s Event
- Exclusive World Cruise pillow gifts
A partnership between Greentown China Holdings Limited, China Resources Land Limited and Hangzhou Metro Development Company Limited and the Four Seasons will see the opening of China’s second Four Seasons hotel next year. At the heart of the city’s newest mixed-use development project, Hangzhou Centre Towers, Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at Hangzhou Centre will offer […]