Railbookers is expanding to South America with 21 new itineraries centred in Peru, each providing the ultimate, bucket-list experience featuring scenic and luxurious train rides, world-renowned sightseeing and activities and much more.
“South America – whether its Peru, Argentina, the Galapagos Islands or beyond – is a once-in-a-lifetime travel destination for many of our customers and travel agents, and we are thrilled to offer a comprehensive collection of independent train holidays in Peru that check all of the boxes,” CEO & president, Railbookers, Frank Marini, said.
“Our product team has meticulously created these journeys that offer the some of the best sightseeing and scenery, accommodations and luxury experiences available anywhere.”
Packages range from eight to 25 days, and all of Railbookers’ Peru itineraries are available for immediate booking for departures now into 2025.
In conjunction with the launch of its Peru collection, Railbookers has also put together a “South America by Train” brochure, which can be viewed at HERE.
From the moment the traveller steps off the airplane in Peru, they will enjoy a seamless holiday experience with Railbookers inclusive of private transfers as well as a personalised welcome and hosted experiences while enjoying the benefits of independent travel.
Beyond the gourmet and gastronomic delights that the capital city, Lima, has to offer, Railbookers travellers will explore the country’s iconic landmarks by train including the legendary Incan citadel of Machu Picchu, whether it’s watching the sunrise over the mountaintop fortress or touring the UNESCO World Heritage Site to learn more of its history.
Booking with Railbookers Group offers travellers a host of advantages, including:
- Unparalled knowledge from Rail Experts who know the best routes and connections, including luxury, scenic and overnight rail
- Receive instant quotes for trains, hotels, sightseeing, transfers and more in one call, connecting the dots to save time
- Flexible booking window from today to two years out across entire product selection
- Extensive product collection of customisable independent itineraries, including multi-country, multi-city, pre- and post-cruise, rail and sail, luxury, and more
- Hundreds of cruise extension trips that can add to an existing sailing
- 24/7 Emergency Line support from global staff to handle unplanned disruptions or issues that arise on trip