One of the worlds most futuristic cities, Singapore has been ‘retrofitted’ with a range of dinosaurs in the new Jurassic Nest food court, oh, and a bunch of Michelin starred food vendors.
Gardens By The Bay is, ‘a national garden and premier horticultural attraction for local and international visitors, Gardens by the Bay is a showpiece of horticulture and garden artistry that presents the plant kingdom in a whole new way, entertaining while educating visitors with plants seldom seen in this part of the world, ranging from species in cool, temperate climates to tropical forests and habitats.’
The new section of the gardens, ‘Jurassic Nest’, is not only a Michelin-rated food hall, it is also an ‘edu-tainment’ and lifestyle destination for the whole family with enthralling hourly shows as you enjoy your meals in the company of larger-than-life dinosaurs. There is also an educational trail that guides you to explore the surrounding gardens to discover fascinating facts about some of the earliest species of flora and fauna that existed since prehistoric times.
Food options include:
- JN Café – a family option catering for kids and adults alike with a range of café classics like salads, sandwiches and ice creams.
- Hawker Chan – the first Hawker to receive a Michelin star, serving soya sauce rice noodles and seasonal delights.
- Tsuta – worlds first Michelin awarded ramen, no artificial flavours or msg added to this classic experience.
- Bismillah Briyani – the only Michelin starred biryani, offering authentic dum biryani.
- Nasi Lemak Ayam Taliwang – Indonesian nasi lemak brand with a Muslim influence.
- Took Lae Dee – Thai restaurant chain operating for over 50 years with a focus on freshness and quality.
With so many amazing food options, and a great family attraction, the Jurassic Nest Food Court is sure to turn some heads in Singapore.
A partnership between Greentown China Holdings Limited, China Resources Land Limited and Hangzhou Metro Development Company Limited and the Four Seasons will see the opening of China’s second Four Seasons hotel next year. At the heart of the city’s newest mixed-use development project, Hangzhou Centre Towers, Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at Hangzhou Centre will offer […]