Off the back of its highly successful global summit last week, Intrepid has revealed its new brand campaign ‘Good Trips Only’ as travel comes roaring back after the pandemic.
The first edition in the campaign highlights the gorgeous surrounds and sights of Morocco. The campaign shows Aussies travellers experiencing Intrepid tours and the wide breadth of activities that travellers immerse themselves in the North African country.
Hiking, sightseeing, savouring culinary delights and even getting tattoos are all on display in this beautiful campaign. What are you waiting for? Check out the video below!
Anchoring the campaign is the values that Intrepid stands by, as seen with its guiding ‘Good Trips Only’ manifesto. These words of wisdom are below for you to check out.
‘Good Trips Only’ manifesto
Good Trips Only is a statement for this moment, and every moment.
It’s an expression of confidence that when you travel with Intrepid,
it’ll be amazing. Soul-defining. Life changing.
And even better than that, it’ll be GOOD.
Good for the places we go.
Good for the communities we visit.
Good for our travellers.
Because for us, good isn’t a product descriptor.
It’s a promise.
The only way to feel good – truly good – when you travel, is by doing it
mindfully, purposefully and sustainably.
With Intrepid, it’s good trips only.
And of course, some amazing brand placement photos for you to admire
Intrepid Travel & SSW Studio credits:
- Natalie Placko – GM global marketting & brand
- David Nagle – head of global content & production
- Julian Pang – global design manager
- Ben Birchall – partner/director of brand voice
- Andy Sargent – co-founder/creative director
- Jonathan Price – co-founder/managing director
- Yvette Scott – production lead
- Wildebeest – production partner
- Joey Knox – director of photography
- Two Birds Talking – casting and talent partner