The promotion is a game of skill and is only open to Australian based IATA & ATAS accredited travel agents who are 18 years of age or older.
The competition commences 9 May, 2017 and concludes on 26 May 2017. Travel dates are 25-30 June.
The major prize details:
- 1 x return economy flight Singapore from Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth or Adelaide. Flights may also be taken from Gold Coast, Canberra, Cairns or Darwin depending on the day.
- 5 nights’ accommodation in Singapore
- Tours, sightseeing and most meals depending on itinerary – chosen by STB
Terms and Conditions:
- There will be four (4) Major Prize winners
- All prizes are non-transferable nor redeemable for cash.
- Each valid entrant who has entered the competition over the duration of the Promotional Period will be entered into the draw.
- The Winners will be notified by Travel Weekly.
- As a part of the competition entry, the four major prize winners must complete the entry requirements and submit a suitable video per the entry requirements to Travel Weekly for judging. Judging is not based on number of views or popularity of video, but at Travel Weekly & Singapore Tourism Board’s discretion.
- The four major prize winners will be announced at the conclusion of the competition by the Travel Weekly Editor, whose decision is final.
- All entrants into the draw to win the prize are automatically in agreement to allow their videos, name and company supplied to Travel Weekly to be used on travelweekly.com.au’s discretion or screen shots to appear on any print material produced by Travel Weekly/The Misfits Media Company Pty LTD as part of entry to the draw.
- Winning travel agents will be notified via phone or email.
- Winners will be provided an itinerary chosen by Singapore Tourism Board for their stay in Singapore, and their decision is final. All segments of the itinerary including tours and activities must be completed by the winner.
- Winning travel agents must agree to take part in specific video requirements during their trip to Singapore, with the produced video the property of Singapore Tourism Board, used at their indiscretion, which may include public broadcast at Singapore Tourism Board Roadshows in Australia or overseas and other events or STB-internal meetings.
- Prize flights are valid ex either of the following major capital cities including SYD/MEL/BNE/PER/ADL.
- Flights includes 1 return economy class airfares on airline of Singapore Tourism Board’s choice ex SYD/MEL/BNE/PER/ADL and does not include domestic transfers to these ports. Ticket is subject to space availability and excludes peak travel periods. This includes but is not limited to Australian public and school holiday periods.
- The winner is responsible for all other expenses including spending money, meals (unless specified), drinks, transfers (unless specified), laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the prize), energy surcharges, gratuities, service charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs.
- Travel dates cannot be changed once the booking is confirmed and tickets are issued. Travel dates are 25-30 June.
- Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
- The Major Prize is valid for 4 adults and travel must be undertaken on specified dates chosen by Singapore Tourism Board (STB).
- The Prize must be redeemed with the Reservation being created by Singapore Tourism Board, no changes are allowed.
- Game of skill is only open to Australian IATA & ATAS registered travel agents.
A partnership between Greentown China Holdings Limited, China Resources Land Limited and Hangzhou Metro Development Company Limited and the Four Seasons will see the opening of China’s second Four Seasons hotel next year. At the heart of the city’s newest mixed-use development project, Hangzhou Centre Towers, Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at Hangzhou Centre will offer […]