With Indonesia well and truly open for business and the silly season not too far out of sight… now is the PERFECT time to start thinking of your next escape to Bali.
Bali holidays have changed forever for Aussies. It’s still as easy to get to, and as beautiful as ever, but there’s a new vibe.
Now with the new government safety protocols in place post-COVID there’s no better (and safer) time to rediscover Bali!
For example, the Seminyak in the southern end of Bali boasts some of the province’s most glorious beaches and the most legendary sunsets! Not far away is the gorgeous, rice-paddy terraced resort village of Canggu.
Both are stunning destinations for your next Bali getaway.
And the best way to experience them? Viva la villa!
Bali Villa Escapes is Bali’s premier holiday villa rental booking site with a collection of villas catering to all types of holiday needs available to rent all over Bali including Seminyak, Canggu, plus Uluwatu, Sanur, Legian, Ubud and more.
Family Friendly Bali Villas
Villas are perfect for family friendly holidays. You have your own space to disconnect and enjoy shared moments together, and you don’t have to get tied down to hotel schedules.
The last thing anyone wants upon arrival is to be disappointed, or feel that the kids won’t enjoy the property. That’s why these villas are ensured to be practical, safe, and have lots of entertainment options for the kids so the adults can enjoy some downtime.
Not to mention they often come fully serviced by in-house staff to make sure your holiday is as relaxing, as it is safe and memorable.
Bali Villa Escapes also care about making things affordable for Aussie families, which is why they offer all their pricing in Australian dollars, so you don’t end up paying more with currency fluctuations. They can also provide excellent rates and special offers for the family villas they manage throughout Bali – just one of the reasons they are the preferred holiday villa website for Aussie families on a budget.
Many on the Bali Villa Escapes team are parents who regularly holiday in their villas. So they’re well-equiped and more than happy to pass on all the info they have acquired from their fabulous experience, and the tips and tricks they learnt along the way; tours, activities for the kids, best places to take them for a meal, how to entertain toddlers, pool fences and what to do with the children to keep them happy if it’s raining.
These small touches are what separates them from other villa rental agencies – the intimate island knowledge of their villa consultants is hard to beat.
All the family-friendly rentals on Bali Villa Escape’s site have been hand-picked and carefully chosen to ensure they are suitable for family holidays.
Just take a look at…
1) Villa Nilaya in Seminyak: complete with a huge private pool, and a 24-hour concierge service within the contemporary five-bedroom complex along with staff that will cater to your every need day and night.
2) Villa Ipanema in Seminyak: a seriously gorgeous five beder with a sensational wow factor! It offers stylish, luxurious tropical holiday living for up to 10 guests.
3) Villa Mimi in Seminyak: a super chic 3.5 bedroom villa in the heart of Seminyak, close to several beaches, the vibrant nightlife, many trendy and family-friendly restaurants, cafes and lush day spas.
4) Villa Mawey in Canggu: a gorgeous, newly built four bedroom villa that’s guarantee to dazzle guests with its scale and grandeur.
So take the time to peruse local shops and cafes, dine out, rejuvenate at one the many nearby fabulous day spas, or just explore their surf, sand and renowned sites of Seminyak or Canggu.
Don’t worry, the kids will be well and truly entertained by the family-friendly ambience the villas have been able to build; whether they’re swimming in the pool, playing table tennis, snooker, or enjoying the unlimited WiFi.
Villas at Seminyak and Canggu like the ones provided by Bali Villa Escapes can come with babysitters, nannies, swimming pools with fences, bunk beds, adjoining rooms, games, smart TVs, and so much more. So just speak to your friendly reservation team who will be happy to assist.
Luxury Villas in Bali
Of course for, those looking for something a bit more… grown up, the beachfront luxury of the Seminyak and Canggu Villas has all the creature comforts and added extras that savvy world travellers could hope for. And more!
Not to mention their proximity to the hip areas of Batubelig, Berawa and to the iconic Echo beach and Jalan Batu Bolong shopping and dining strip makes them an unmissable candidate for an ultra lux home base.
When we say Bali Villa Escapes has the wow factor we mean it. Just check out these luxury Bali villas for rent…
1) Villa Feronia in Uluwatu: a newly built, modern, four-bedroom villa boasting the very best in stylish furnishings and fittings, perfect for any beach holiday. Not to mention the team of private chefs, butlers and villa attendants.
2) Villa Anam in Seminyak: luxury on a grand scale. This villa has two incredible swimming pools, a fully equipped gym, a jacuzzi and cinema room, all for pretty darn good value.
3) Villa Shalimar Kalima in Canggu: features fantastic views of the nearby rice fields and ocean. And with 12 bedrooms, this sprawling estate is the perfect accommodation for a wedding or private function.
4) Villa Mana in Canggu: a true paradise with an infinity pool that overlooks rice terraces to Mount Agung. The villa offers stunning, contemporary design and accommodation for up to 12 guests.
One of our personal favourites? The cliff top villas are the epitome of scenic, dramatic, oceanfront locations.
So for the discerning holiday maker, the ultimate luxury is now within reach, and you’d be surprised how affordable it can be.
Craving a snack, or in need of groceries? It’s taken care of. You won’t have to lift a finger as you lounge by the private pool with your private pool attendants, drivers, and butler.
Fancy a BBQ night or an impromptu dinner party? Say no more! It can all be arranged by the team of professional villa staff who are on call 24/7 to cater to your every whim and desire.
Had enough of the private pool, and ready to explore the rich culture Bali has to offer? There’s a fully air-conditioned car waiting for you to take you anywhere you and your group want!
And for our mature aged travellers, there’s a perfect holiday solution with senior villa accommodation in Bali.
So whether you’re looking for a family-friendly vacay or a luxurious escape, Bali has it all, so it’s no surprise that it’s absolutely booming.
Book with confidence today with Bali Villa Escapes – your ‘go-to’ agency for Bali holiday villas.
Feature image source: Instagram/@balivillaescapes
A partnership between Greentown China Holdings Limited, China Resources Land Limited and Hangzhou Metro Development Company Limited and the Four Seasons will see the opening of China’s second Four Seasons hotel next year. At the heart of the city’s newest mixed-use development project, Hangzhou Centre Towers, Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at Hangzhou Centre will offer […]