Outback Spirit is encouraging travellers to explore somewhere new and is offering savings on all-inclusive tours for 2025 on bookings made before the end of March.
Be it Arnhem Land or the Kimberley, Cape York, full of lush rainforests and coastal landscapes, savings of up to $3,095 per person with the pre-release of a range of Outback Spirit’s all-inclusive 2025 are on offer if booked by 31 March 2024.
A selection of flagship tours are now available to book for 2025, with significant savings on offer across 10 small-group and all-inclusive itineraries. To discover more – or to discover inspiration, order a free copy of the 2025 pre-release brochure, or view online, with detailed itineraries on an Outback Spirit tour.
You’ll find additional information on the amenities you can expect while travelling with Outback Spirit including all meals, beverages, entry permits and flights taken during the tour.
From the iconic Bungle Bungles to Pajinka, the northernmost tip of Australia on the Cape York Peninsula, the pre-release of these 2025 itineraries encourages you to explore somewhere in Australia you’ve never been before.
Book now and let Outback Spirit guide you through incredible cultural experiences and untamed landscapes of Australia.
Journey through the heart of Arnhem Land
An exclusive touring route to immerse in the world’s oldest surviving cultures. This 13-day tour is ideal for those who enjoy getting off the beaten path – overnighting in luxurious camps and lodges – with enriching cultural activities, wildlife interactions, and jaw-dropping land and waterscapes. Tour includes:
- A ‘Welcome to Country’ in Nhulunbuy
- Award-winning art centres and a Bush Medicine demonstration
- Discovering the vast and sacred Arafura Swamp by boat and 4WD
- Exquisite rock art at Mt Borradaile and visiting the ancient ‘catacombs’
- Exploring the rugged Cobourg Peninsula by open-back 4WD safari
- A half-day Barramundi fishing adventure on the Liverpool River
- The ruins of historic Victoria Settlement at Port Essington, circa 1838
- Spend 7 nights in Outback Spirit’s luxurious safari camps and wilderness lodges, including 3 nights at the iconic Seven Spirit Bay
All-inclusive tour price starts from $11,695pp, including pre-release savings of $3,095pp.