Foodies and wine aficionados alike are set to arrive on mass to the Southern Highlands region in December ahead of the 2023 Southern Highlands Food & Wine Festival.
The festival will run from 8 – 10 December at the historic Corbett Gardens as part of the month-long Festival of Lights alongside magical lighting installations and surrounded by iconic regional activities, galleries, museums and endlessly entertaining shopping.
Guests can visit for a day or the entire weekend to enjoy great food, sensational wines, craft beer and spirits and passionate people behind the region’s award-winning and delicious produce, beverages and related goods.
The Southern Highlands is a haven for food lovers of all kinds. Whether craving a hatted restaurant, scrumptious casual dining, a rustic pie or insta-worthy café dish, you can rest assured knowing every palate is catered for in this gourmet paradise.
Highlands Food & Wine Festival!
With over 60 vineyards nestled in the picturesque region, there’s no better place for a food and wine festival!
Guests can look forward to an unforgettable tour including an impressive array of cool-climate varietals like crisp chardonnay, zesty sauvignon blanc or refreshing riesling, every sip will have you falling deeper in love with the Southern Highlands!
Away from the wineries, guests can also enjoy a host of outstanding distilleries’ gins, whiskies, rums and liqueurs, expertly crafted using a diverse palette of influences, inspired by Spanish, Scottish, Macedonian and Italian recipes, while local breweries’ craft beers may just steal the spotlight with the beer enthusiasts.
Activities to add to your Southern Highlands Food & Wine Festival experience:
- Donald Bradman’s Museum and the Cricket Hall of Fame.
- Dirty Jane’s Antique Market, offering hours of iconic vintage goods shopping.
- Art galleries of all tastes and styles.
- Red Cow Farm Garden for one of the most beautiful gardens you will experience.
- Redford Park, built in 1887 by the Hordern family and lavishly re-designed by James Fairfax in the
- Magnificent Fitzroy and Belmore Falls.
- The Surveyor General Inn in Berrima, one of Australia’s oldest pubs.
The Southern Highlands Food & Wine Festival will run from Friday 8 December until Sunday 10 December 2023. More information and tickets can be found HERE.