racv

Technology

Tripfuser closes $4.5m funding round, changes up management team

There have been some big developments over at the travel tech player. Catch up on all that’s been happening here.

Share

CommentComments

Travel Agents

83% Melbournians use travel agents

A new survey shows 83% of Victorian-dwellers use travel agents. Don’t worry, we sent sympathy cards to the other 17%.

Share

CommentComments