From the 1st – 21st of August 2022 Stuba is offering travel agents the exclusive chance to win hotel stays in the USA, Amazon vouchers, Disney+ subscriptions and many more USA-themed prizes.
- 4 nights at 4* Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel, Orlando in a 1-bedroom suite including parking.
- 3 nights at 3* Ka’anapali Beach Club Resort, Hawaii in a Premium Ocean View room.
- 4 nights at 4* RIU Plaza Times Square, New York or 4* Intercontinental – New York Times Square in a run-of-house room.
- 4 nights at the 5* Hard Rock Hotel New York in a Classic King room.
Plus ALL bookings made throughout the campaign will be entered into a grand prize draw to win 5 nights at the five star The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in a Terrace 1 bedroom suite including a $200 F&B credit and more.
To be in with a chance of winning these amazing prizes, all you need to do is make a Stuba USA accommodation booking of $250 or over between the 1st – 21st of August you’ll automatically be entered into the prize draw.
And why wouldn’t you want to? Stuba is one of the smartest hotel searches out there and offers unrivalled inventory with over 15,000 hotels right across the USA in all the cities you would expect and those perhaps you wouldn’t.
Having worked with travel agents for over 30 years and both ATAS and AFTA accredited, Stuba are experts in the trade and a wholesaler you can trust
How could the deal get sweeter? Glad you asked.
Stuba has secured some exclusive rates at these awesome hotels during the campaign date:
- Boston Park Plaza, Theatre District (4 Stars)
- Westhouse New York, Midtown (5 Stars)
- The Goodtime Hotel Miami, South Beach (4 Stars)
- The Gates Hotel Key West (4 Stars)
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach Hawaii, Honolulu (5 Stars)
Other popular US destinations that you can book through Stuba include:
- Hawaii – 282 hotels across 6 islands
- Las Vegas – 154 hotels from the Strip to Downtown
- Los Angeles – 310 hotels from Beverly Hills to Santa Monica
- New York – 541 hotels from Brooklyn to Manhattan
- San Francisco – 182 hotels from the Fisherman’s Wharf to Redwood City
Every booking with Stuba receives an HCN (hotel confirmation number) which is obtained directly from the hotel – a validation process that has reduced in-resort issues by 88 per cent! So, really, the competition is a win-win for both travel agents and guests.
In addition to their flexible rates, and a wide range of categories and room options, travel agents will benefit from Stuba’s user-friendly tools and online self-support. But if you need it, there’s 24/7 customer support and a local team in Australia you can lean on.
So what are you waiting for? It’s easy to check the number of hotels Stuba features in any US city with their hotel directory.
Simply head to Stuba’s login page, click on one of the many properties that are underlined and you will be taken to their hotel directory. From there you can view hotels by count or alphabetically.
For full Ts and Cs visit usa.stuba.com.