Visit USA Australia is offering half-priced memberships for 2020/21 to give businesses a boost during the post-coronavirus recovery.
A Visit USA membership provides US-focused suppliers, airlines and destinations with access to the Australian travel trade.
Lucy Rowe, president of Visit USA, said: “The current global crisis is a difficult time for many and we would like to reassure the industry that Visit USA is committed to supporting businesses rebuild.
“A Visit USA membership is peace of mind that you’ll receive the right information at the right time, so that you can make informed decisions as we move through this new phase of travel.”
With 175 members, a joining provides significant partnership opportunities and access to relevant industry contacts packaging and selling the USA.
In addition, Visit USA members benefit from:
- Up-to-date insights on key market trends and industry updates via e-newsletters and events such as the Visit USA Mid Year Review.
- Access to the Australian travel agent community via the trade e-newsletter.
- The option to amplify campaigns and distribute communications across Visit USA social media channels.
- The option to list training programs, brochures and contact information on the Visit USA website.
- The opportunity to attend and present at the annual Visit USA Trade Expos Australia-wide.
- Networking and partnership opportunities, particularly at events such as the IPW Welcome Reception and the annual Thanksgiving event in Sydney.