Trafalgar has released its most expanasive, all-encompassing Americas programme yet, the 2016 The Americas brochure.
The brochure includes the USA, Canada, Central and South America, and has been specifically created with time-poor agents in mind.
Choice now includes over 60 itineraries, more than 160 Insider Experiences, and seven new guided holidays, offering guests the opportunity to access experiences they don’t have when travelling alone.
“We really want to make sure agents have the support they need when selling Trafalgar or specifically in this case, the Americas, to their clients. We believe that by combining our entire Americas product into the one brochure, not only will it simplify the process for our agent partners and enable them to confidently sell the real Americas,” Trafalgar Australia managing director, Matthew Cameron-Smith said.
“In addition, Trafalgar is the only operator to share live, unedited reviews from our guests through our partnership with independent review company Feefo. By bringing our guest experience to the forefront, agents can use over 12,000 guest reviews to inspire their clients and help close the sale,” Cameron-Smith said.
Trafalgar has highlighted the numerous projects it is involved with under the banner of #TrafalgarCares. Guests will be able to immerse themselves in #TrafalgarCares initiatives, from supporting local artisans in Peru, to working alongside conservation projects such as the Grizzly Bear and Discovery Centre at Yellowstone National Park, and experience the satisfaction of giving back to the communities they are visiting.
Featured itineraries for 2016 The Americas brochure includes:
- 14-day East Coast USA & Canada guided holiday: from $5075 per person, twin share. Guests will stay in Authentic Accommodation at Boston’s Omni Parker House. Savings of up to $540 per person are available when clients book and pay in full by October 30, 2015.
- 10-day Tastes and Sounds of the South guided holiday: from $3650 per person, twin. Guests will travel through Nashville, Memphis, Natchez and New Orleans and enjoy Insider Experiences. Guests can now extend their trip to include a 7-night American Queen Mississippi River Cruise, attend the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival or join in on February Mardi Gras celebrations.
For 2016, Trafalgar has added four new Hidden Journeys to its Americas. Dedicated to smaller groups of up to 26 guests and exploring lesser visited places, the new Hidden Journeys guided holidays include:
- 10-day Secrets of Rockies and Glacier National Park Hidden Journey: taking guests on a route through Calgary, Waterton, Glacier National Park, Lake Louise, Jasper, Columbia Icefield and Banff National Park. From $4875 per person, twin share, with savings of up to $638 per person available.
- 12-day Secrets of Newfoundland and Labrador Hidden Journey: discovering the cultures of Canada’s neighbouring provinces travelling from St John’s to Iceberg Alley. Guests will meet a resident local in Corner Brook, Newfoundland, who’ll share historic stories. From $6825 per person, twin share, with savings of up to $683 per person available.
- Nine-day Secrets of Ecuador Hidden Journey: exploring the active volcano at the heart of Cotopaxi National Park in Ecuador. Guests will join the Jarrin family for an exclusive Be My Guest dining experience, and stay at a restored 17th century hacienda once owned by King Phillip III of Spain. From $2925 per person, twin share, with savings of up to $308 per person available.
- 16-day Secrets of Panama and Costa Rica Hidden Journey: revealing local culture with two Be My Guest dining experiences. This trip also features Panama City, the Gamboa Rainforest, Arenal Volcano National Park and the Los Angeles Cloud Forest, with the Embera Indians. From $6825 per person, twin share, with savings of $669 per person available.
Clients can save up to 10% with Early Payment Discounts of up to $1120 per person, available when they book and pay in full before October 30, 2015.
Discounts of up to 5% per person are available to passengers who have previously travelled with The Travel Corporation’s family of brands.