Singapore Airlines is offering travellers incredible savings with its 2016 Great Early Bird Offer.
Launching yesterday, the airline is giving travellers the opportunity to fly to more than 200 European destinations at great value prices.
Due to popular demand, Singapore Airlines is again offering travellers the opportunity to access the Singapore Stopover Holiday program and its inclusions from just $1 per person.
This year’s Great Early Bird Offer includes:
- Full service value to more than 200 destinations in Europe, utilising the extensive networks of Singapore Airlines’ partner airlines
- Attractive side-trip fares are available to over 30 destinations across Southeast Asia from just $284 return
- $1 per person twin share Singapore Stopover Holiday package, including accommodation at select hotels, return seat-in-coach airport transfers and free entry to a host of Singapore’s best attractions
- S$40 worth of vouchers under the Changi Transit Programme
Singapore Airlines’ senior manager marketing and alliances Australia Dale Woodhouse said creating appealing offers is the most important thing.
“Every year we strive to create the most attractive Early Bird fares for our customers. This year, we are excited to introduce Premium Economy to the mix and give travellers more options when flying with us,” he said.
“As per previous years we are offering Early Bird fares to more than 200 destinations in Europe and have cemented the airline’s exceptional value offering to include the Singapore Stopover Holiday.
“For just $1 per person twin share, we are offering travellers access to some of Singapore’s most famous attractions including Universal Studios, Gardens by the Bay and Sentosa Island.”
On sale until November 9 2015 for departures from March 1 2016 to September 30 2016, return fares to key destinations include:
- Melbourne to Istanbul in Economy Class starting from $1,512
- Sydney to Milan in Economy Class starting from $1,547
- Sydney to Zurich in Premium Economy starting from $3,194
- Sydney to London in Premium Economy starting from $3,544
- Sydney to Paris in Business Class starting from $7,097
- Melbourne to London in Business Class starting from $7,335
Mixed class fares are also available.
Customers transiting through Changi Airport are also able to pick up S$40 per person in vouchers under the Changi Transit Programme. The programme provides customers with two S$20 vouchers to use on an array of delicious international dining options, outstanding shopping and great entertainment options.
For further information or to make a booking, customers can visit www.singaporeair.com, call Singapore Airlines reservations on 13 10 11 or visit their local licensed AFTA travel agent.
Economy fares quoted are not valid for departure from Australia from June 25 2016 – July 17 2016. Other Economy Class Early Bird fares are available for travel over this period.