Norwegian Cruise Line – in partnership with Hawai‘i Tourism Oceania – is giving Australian and New Zealand trade partners an opportunity to sail for free onboard Pride of America as part of the brand’s NCL Legends trade recognition program.
“Norwegian Cruise Line is excited to offer this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for our valued trade partners to sail onboard Pride of America as part of our NCL Legends program,” said Nicole Costantin, Vice President Sales Australia and New Zealand at Norwegian Cruise Line.
“The program is back and better than ever as we move into its second year, with the initiative being one of many ways that Norwegian rewards our top trade partners – who make such a vital contribution to our success.”
“In conjunction with Hawai‘i Tourism Oceania, our top 15 individual travel agencies will have the opportunity to send one or two of their agents to the islands of Hawaii, with return flights and pre and post cruise accommodation included” she added.
To be in the running for this incredible incentive, agencies simply need to book $10,000 or more of Norwegian worldwide product – either directly with Norwegian or via a wholesale partner – by 30 June 2019. The top 15 individual travel agencies will receive a Single Balcony Stateroom aboard Pride of America’s 7 December 2019 sailing, for which they can nominate one or two of their consultants to sail.
Voted ‘The Best Hawaii Itinerary’ 13 years in a row by Porthole Cruise Magazine, Pride of America is the only ship offering an itinerary taking in four Hawaiian islands in seven days. The lucky winners will enjoy overnight stays in breathtaking Maui and Kaua‘i, as well as having more time to explore with nearly 100 hours ashore and no sea days.
- Seven-day cruise aboard Pride of America departing Honolulu on 7 December 2019
- Single Balcony Stateroom for every winning individual travel agency
- Return flights from the winner’s nearest capital city
- Accommodation for one-night pre-cruise
- Accommodation for two nights post-cruise
- One activity on Maui, Kaua’i and the Island of Hawaii during the cruise
- Roundtrip airport transfers to hotel pre and post-program
- Welcome function pre-cruise, hosted by Hawai‘i Tourism Oceania
- Selected activities on Oahu post-program (transfers included)
- Farewell function post-cruise, hosted by Hawai‘i Tourism Oceania