Yes, that’s right. We’ve added a few fresh faces to our already brilliant speaker line-up for Travel DAZE 2021!
Produced by Travel Weekly, the event will bring together some of the best minds from within the travel industry, along with external experts, to foster the reboot of travel and tourism.
The industry’s rebirth must come from innovation for a lasting and healthy rebound. The time has come to adapt, adopt unconventional ideas, ground-breaking technology, marketing prowess and a willingness for change. What will a reboot involve? How will the travel industry’s pause turn into a creative renewal?
Presented by Tourism Australia, Travel DAZE 2021 will explore what tangible steps business owners, travel agents, tour operators, marketers and communications specialists can take toward rebuilding a sustainable and profitable future.
Travel DAZE 2021 will take place from Monday 12 July to Friday 16 July 2021, and it will once again be held virtually and free to attend, because we know what the industry has been going through and we’re supportive of inclusivity.
We wouldn’t want anyone to miss out, so save the dates and register now HERE to secure your place!
We’ve still got more speakers up our sleeve to announce in the coming days, but below are some of the fabulous folk who will be gracing the virtual Travel DAZE stage:
- Susan Coghill, chief marketing officer at Tourism Australia
- Dr Norman Swan, host of ABC RN’s Health Report, co-host of Coronacast and commentator on ABC TV’s 7.30
- Graham “Skroo” Turner, founder and CEO of Flight Centre Travel Group
- Jaclyn Leibl-Cote, president and chief brand officer at Collette
- Paul Abbott, president and CEO at American Express Global Business Travel
- Keith Sproule, executive director at Abercrombie & Kent Philanthropy
- Paul McLean, general manager of sales for Australia at Air New Zealand
- Harry Sommer, president and CEO at Norwegian Cruise Line
- Monique Ponfoort, CEO at Aurora Expeditions
- Achiraya Thamparipattra, CEO and chief of fun at Hivesters
- Chattan Kunjara Na Ayudhya, deputy governor of international marketing (Asia and the South Pacific) at the Tourism Authority of Thailand
Stay tuned for another speaker announcement shortly…