BRAND USA IS GIVING AGENTS THE CHANCE TO WIN A MYSTERY ADVENTURE – THAT’S RIGHT, MYSTERY, HOW EXCITING – JUST BY KEEPING UP TO SPEED WITH THEIR USA DISCOVERY PROGRAM ONLINE TRAINING.
But you don’t have long to wrap this thing up! So let’s get down to it. Brand USA’s Discovery Program includes various badges on regions and experiences, so agents are completely immersed in the destination and what it has to offer their clients.
The online training Discovery Program comes with 37 badges in total, including 5 new ones, and that’s where the mystery adventure comes in.
Agents can snag themselves a two-night mystery getaway for two people, complete with flights, accommodation, transfers and destination info, just by completing the 5 new badges, which include:
But we get it – agents are busy, and we couldn’t possible expect you to do this all at once. So how about one at a time?
Yep, today we’re giving you the lowdown on the beautiful beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel, which you can use to ace this particular badge on Brand USA’s Discovery Program.
The incentive is open now, with winners announced on October 6.
Click HERE to get cracking, but for now let’s dive deep into ‘Discover the Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel’.
Discover the Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel
When nature is allowed to run its course, a beach’s individual character shines through. And with so many islands in Southwest Florida, finding your perfect beach is easy.
Relax on the shores, or stay active with activities like volleyball, cycling, kayaking, paddleboarding and shelling.
Take advantage of every second of sun in Southwest Florida and find the right pace for your vacation.
Where to stay?
From cottages and resorts, to campgrounds, hotels and rentals: find out where to stay on the beautiful Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel.
Check out some of these cool accommodation hotspots:
- The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- La Quinta Inn & Suites
- Kingfisher Vacations, Inc.
- Parsley-Baldwin Realty
- Island House
What to do?
Everything from active watersports to galleries and butterfly estates – the Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel will surprise and delight.
Check out a few of these stunning attractions:
- The Butterfly Estates – in the Downtown Fort Myers River District, you’ll find an enormous glass butterfly conservatory featuring a variety of Florida native butterfly species. Their extensive breeding program allows visitors to experience the various stages of the butterfly’s metamorphosis in a “hands on” natural park atmosphere.
- CGT Kayaks Inc (Calusa Ghost Tours) – Paddle lessons, Eco Tours, Historic Tours, and Fishing Charters – Tours start at $35 on launch sites up and down the Imperial River.
- Adventures in Paradise Boat Cruises & Tours – Daily cruises departing from Port Sanibel Marina. Join us for Backwater Fishing, Shelling & Lunch Cruises to the barrier islands, Sea Life Encounters, and Dolphin Cruises in the Morning, Afternoon and Sunset. Hop aboard the island trolley for our Historical Trolley Tour of Sanibel Island!
- Promenade at Bonita Bay – Find shopping galore here, with children’s clothing, marine art, delicious food, jewellery, homewares, Local Roots Farmer’s Market and more.
- Herons Glen Golf & Country Club – Fancy something a little luxurious in the golfing department? Well look no further. 5 sets of tees to choose from. Player friendly, but challenging for players of all abilities.
- Bunche Beach – This 715 acre facility is a natural tidal wetlands area located on San Carlos Bay, with a stunning sandy beach, mangrove forest, and salt flat communities, ideal for wildlife viewing.
- Art League of Ft. Myers – Free Open Painting – And for when you feel like a break from the beaches, and perhaps indulge in your artistic side, there’s the Art League, where you can meet fellow artists and exchange ideas. Did we mention it’s free?
- Fort Myers Estates – During the late 19th and early 20th centuries, good friends Henry Ford and Thomas Edison sought reprieve from northern winters in their grand Fort Myers estates. Today, you can spend a serene afternoon touring these well-maintained properties and their surrounding acres of intricate gardens, including many species originally planted by Edison himself.
The incentive opportunity closes at midnight on this coming Sunday night, October 1, so there’s no time to waste if you fancy a mystery escape!
Find out more info on the Brand USA’s Discovery Program here.