A record 505 delegates descended for some fun in the sun, with some also recognised as Helloworld’s high achievers.
The 2015 Helloworld Frontliners conference concluded yesterday in Cairns with its annual Gala Awards acknowledging high achievers across its network (below).
Strong agent and supplier support for the theme of leadership, networking, learning and professional development was reported by the agency group, with outgoing-ceo Elizabeth Gaines telling agents brand awareness has spiked since its launch in 2014.
“In just 12 months from launch our brand awareness has more than tripled amongst our target audience with more than 1 in 3 knowing who we are and what we stand for and much of that is due to the work of our frontline consultants in successfully showcasing the Helloworld advantage,” Gaines said.
“Frontliners is our opportunity to update our consultants on our investment in future-proofing them through technology, training, product and profile to help them continue to deliver excellent customer service and boost productivity.”
Initiatives launched at the conference included an “in-App Booking commission” enabling consultants to earn commission on a majority of flight, hotel and car hire bookings made via the Helloworld iOS and Android App.
“This is another powerful example of our commitment to driving online, offline while strengthening your connection with your customers and rewarding your support,” helloworld.com.au ceo Jeremy Reitman said.
To assist agents to tap into the growing cruise segment, Helloworld scholarSHIP – a six-month modular program was launched and created in partnership with CLIA.
Meanwhile, Helloworld business technology (hbt) will be boosted with a single system platform to deliver content, allow multiple quotes and integrated travel planning.
Winners across the Branded and Associate networks were:
- Hero Award: Andy Barton, helloworld Surrey Hills VIC & Rhonda Sunderland, helloworld Toronto
- Rookie of the Year – Stephanie Laucht, helloworld Scone NSW
- Top Revenue – Jayne Walsh, helloworld Darwin NT
- Special Recognition Award – Sarah Anne Bignall, helloworld Belmont WA
- Consultant Team Spirit Award – Kelsey Farmer, helloworld Ellenbrook WA
- Consultant Pursuit of Knowledge Award – Renee Lambert, helloworld Thornton NSW
- Associate Customer Service Hero Award – Clare O’Neill, Phil Hoffmann Travel SA
- Associate Top Sales Award – Angela Kaluzyn, Skilled Travel NSW
- Associate Recognition Award – Nicholas Dann, Cruise Travel Centre NSW
- Associate Rising Star Award – Libby Mullavey, Temora Travel NSW