Etihad Airways has launched a new inflight fitness video featuring an all-star lineup from Manchester City Football Club.
In the video, Vincent Kompany, Pablo Zabaleta, Fernando and Bacary Sagna team up with Etihad Airways cabin crew members to perform a series of stretches and exercise tips, alongside a special Manchester City guest.
Man City supporters are known for their passion and dedication to the team. Last season alone, any fan who travelled to support Man City at all of their international fixtures, would have travelled almost 50,000 miles. That’s almost 10 times more than the average person travels in a year!
The video, which premiered inflight this month, will ensure Man City fans and all Etihad Airways guests network-wide are fit and ready for travel in 2017.
The Etihad Airways x Man City Football Club inflight fitness tips include:
- Shoulder circles: Circular movement of the shoulders backwards and forwards.
- Rotations: Moving from your waist rotate to face your left and right in a continuous circular motion.
- Neck rolls: Keeping your neck extended move your head from side to side as well as front to back.
- Ankle circles: Sit tall and lift your leg from the thigh, elevate the ankle and circle the whole foot.
- Arm stretches: Raise your arms above your head and gently move from side to side (singing “We are the Champions” is optional)
- Leg stretches: Gently raise your legs at the thigh and extend from the knee, slowly stretching the hamstring muscle.
- Forward bends: With both feet on the floor, pull your stomach in and lean forward toward your ankles stretching the lower back.
- Staying hydrated: Nothing more important than staying hydrated on the field, the same goes for in the air.