Crooked Compass is offering agents and their clients access to the travel guru herself: company founder Lisa Pagotto.
Pagotto is offering half-hour personalised calls over the phone or Zoom for travellers planning, searching for inspiration or keen to book as far out as 2022.
Agents can boost their clients’ confidence by giving them access to someone who lives and breaths travel; Pagotto has visited more than 120 countries and joined the Council of Australian Tour Operators in June 2020 to help drive recovery and navigate a COVID-19 world for tour operators and the industry overall.
The calls can be used to ask any burning questions you or your client may have relating to COVID-19 restrictions, booking terms and conditions, health and safety procedures or just to get your clients re-inspired to travel again.
If you really hit it off, you can even send your clients on a trip with Pagotto on one of the tours she is escorting in 2021 or 2022. Below is a sneak peek of where you can visit with her:
- ‘Bruny Island & Derwent Valley Explorer’ (March 2021)
- ‘Outback NSW’ (March 2021)
- ‘Discover the Pilbara & Coral Coast’ (April 2021)
- ‘Indigenous & Wild Queensland’ (May 2021)
- ‘Maskelyne Canoe Festival Vanuatu’ (July 2021)
- ‘Nauru & Tuvalu – Micronations’ (August 2021)
- ‘Pitcairn & Her Islands Expedition’ (March 2022)
- ‘Pure Pakistan’ (July 2022)
- ‘Ancient Nubia’ – Sudan (November 2022)
To request an exclusive travel consult with Pagotto, email email@example.com with your Crooked Compass destination or itinerary of interest, preferred date, contact and preference for a phone or Zoom call.