Vietnam & Cambodia holds new adventures following Creative Holidays release of its 2015/16 Vietnam & Cambodia brochure.
The brochure features Creative Club hotels, a new Central Coast Vietnam section, side trips and a range of regional itineraries.
The brochure also includes expanded offering in the Central Coast Vietnam region as well as recommended hotels.
- Taste your way from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh on a 12-night Vietnam Foodie Experience priced from $5,823 per person, twin share. Highlights include discovering how the food varies from north to south via guided market tours with local chefs, cooking classes and demonstrations, getting your hands dirty while helping farmers at a vegetable village Tra Que and discovering the street food of Ho Chi Minh City from the back of a vintage Vespa scooters.
- Explore significant sites and temples on the 9-night Historic Cities of Indochina priced from $2,641 per person, twin share. Visit Vietnam War museums in Ho Chi Minh City, marvel at the temples of Siem Reap before getting insight into the life for royalty and local villagers in Luang Prabang, Laos.
- Spend two-nights cruising Halong Bay. The 3-day itineraries allow guests to get further into the UNESCO World Heritage area on either the traditional junk style Bhaya Classic priced from $738 per person or luxurious AuCo priced from $447 per person.
- Spoil yourself with three nights at Six Senses Con Dao Island Escape priced from $2,069 per person, twin share. This hideaway for the rich and famous is recognised as one of the world’s top eco lodges by National Geographic Traveler.
- See why people are talking about Sihanoukville & the Southern Coast with a 4-night trip priced from $1,341 per person, twin share. Sihanoukville is home to Cambodia’s premier beach resorts as well as waterfalls, national parks and quaint seaside towns.
Other enhanced features include larger and clearer maps, top five sightseeing suggestions in each destination and reasons to visit.