Have a ‘Grande’ Time Exploring Italy with Albatross
Travellers can save $600 per couple on Albatross Tours’ 18-day ‘The Italian Grande’ tour with prices starting from $7,469 per person twin share when they book and deposit before 15 January 2017.
With leisurely two, four and five night stays this escorted small group tour explores the Italian Lakes District, The Dolomites, Tuscany, Umbria and the Amalfi Coast, getting to taste the regional flavours of Italy including wines, olive oil and delightful local produce served at a traditional Tuscan farmhouse.Transport in a first class touring coach, 17 nights’ accommodation in authentic style hotels, breakfast daily, 12 dinners, all sightseeing, excursions and entrances as per the itinerary plus more!
Big value with Aussie Adventures 2017/18 brochure
Aussie Adventures 2017/18 brochure features four affordable, easy going, small group adventures across Australia. New for 2017/18, each Aussie Adventures escape will be escorted by a Driver Guide who will provide the stories, insights and knowledge to bring each destination to life. What’s more, this new programme will feature the four day Sydney Escape for the first time.
Highlights include the three-Day Red Centre Escape priced from $629 per person where travellers will venture through the heart of Australia; the four-day Top End Escape priced from $995 per person twin share, where adventure seekers will cruise on the Mary River Wetlands and swim in natural infinity pools and hot springs; and the Two-day Kangaroo Island Escape priced from $459 per adult, where guests will get up close to native wildlife and surf sand dunes.
The Travel Corp’s top weekly deals!
- Galapagos Abroad – Adventure World Save $419* per person on Adventure World’s exclusive 4-day Galapagos Abroad trip when you book by 31 January 2017.
- Eastern Europe – Trafalgar FLY FOR $799* return, including taxes to Europe & Britain with 109 Trafalgar guided holidays, offer valid for new bookings paid in full by 15 December 2016
- Tokyo a Drift – Creative Cruising 18 night Japan & Taiwan cruise deal includes prices rom $3,199 pp, and bonus on-board credit up to US$75 when booked by 30 December 2016. Deal includes return Economy flights, 2 nights pre and post cruise accommodation in Tokyo and Hong Kong, 14 night cruise, main meals and entertainment and more.
- Save from $294* with Contiki’s Early Payment Discount on their NEW 27–day Big Indochina Adventure when you book by 28 December 2016. Fish with locals in Vietnam, be blessed by Monks in Thailand and explore Laos’ limestone caves, with prices from $5,465 pp.
- Picture Perfect – Uniworld: Book the 15-day Portrait of Majestic France river cruise by 31 December 2016, and save, with prices from only A$9,879 pp. Travellers will enjoy the all-inclusive 14-night cruise in a riverview stateroom, with meals and unlimited beverages onboard and 12 days of hosted excursions.
- Save 15% off Busabout’s 14-day Thailand & Laos Adventure when booked before 21 December 2016. Go without any expectancy and appreciate everything that’s thrown at you; the amazing people of Laos, the outdoor adventuring, the history, the food and the culture
- Save up to $500 per couple on AAT Kings’ 10-day Sydney, Reef & Rainforest First Choice Guided Holiday on selected departures*, with Prices from $3,175 per person twin share. Visit the iconic Sydney Harbour, experience the tropical waters & sun in Hamilton Island, Port Douglas and Cairns and cruise the Great Barrier Reef with an experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide, quality accommodation, travel by luxury coach, airport transfers, and more.
- Fly for only $699 return to Europe & Britain with Insight Vacations on any 2017 Insight Inclusive tour when you pay in full by 15 December 2016. Witness some of the most idyllic areas of France on the 13-day Scenic France and Northern Spain Insight Inclusive tour as you circle the country from Paris to Monaco. Prices start from $6,094 (including airfares) per person twin share.
West Coast Wilderness Railway Announces a Raft of New Activities
New activities have announced for the West Coast Wilderness Railway 2016 Spring/Summer schedule. Highlight includes King River Gorge Raft & Steam with guided rafting tours through rainforest rapids, and boarding the historic West Coast Wilderness Railway with views of the gorge. The second highlight on the summer schedule is the new Footplate Experience – a unique opportunity for steam train devotees to immerse themselves into the life of a locomotive driver or fireman.