Nexus Holidays provides five-star, all-inclusive tours and holiday packages – without a ridiculous price tag.
They been in business for two decades, and celebrated 10 years in Australia this year – but you may not have heard of them.
Nexus are currently busy rolling out a bunch of exciting tour and cruise products – and using their strong industry networks, particularly in Asia, to do it. Keep an eye on their website for updates!
Here are the six reasons you should be recommending Nexus Holidays.
1. Asia Experts
Nexus Holidays have 16 offices globally, with their headquarters in China, and are experts at touring Asia. They offer everything from stopover holidays in Shanghai to an epic 24-day discovery tour of Japan, South Korea and Taiwan.
They are well-established in Asia – and can therefore offer things you never knew you needed (like luxe accommodation and the newest transport), as well as show you off-the-beaten-path destinations and activities.
Their guides are English-speaking locals, and are able to give the best tour possible based on genuine local knowledge. Don’t take our word for it: just look at their long, long list of testimonials.
2. Excellent Service
You don’t get to serve over 70,000 customers a year without being good at it. One of Nexus Holidays main aims is to understand their customers’ current and future needs – which is why they have a dedicated quality control team.
And their customers clearly agree: in addition to the long list of testimonials previously mentioned, the company manages to break their own sales records every year – so they must be doing something right.
3. Value for money
Testimonials like: “the offer was such a good deal we couldn’t say no” and “I still can’t believe what value we got for so little money. It was terrific!” are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to describing Nexus Holidays value for money.
Their slogan is “five star experiences at four star prices” – and they offer highly competitive prices for their all-inclusive tours.
Amazing hotels, delicious and traditional food, and busy itineraries, all at cheaper prices? Sign us up!
4. Extraordinary Itineraries
With Nexus Holidays, you can explore the glaciers and walk the wilderness of Canada. But if venturing into a grizzly bear valley isn’t your scene, you can cruise across Sun Moon Lake in Taiwan or take in the incredible Swiss Alps while sipping a hot chocolate.
Nexus builds ‘unique creations’, providing fly-tour-cruise-stay tours that give clients the opportunity to experience destination countries through in-depth guided tours, while also enjoying a leisurely ocean or river cruise as part of the package.
These are just a few of the itinerary highlights that show what Nexus Holidays does differently to other tour companies.
5. Cultural Appreciation
Unlike many other tour companies, Nexus Holidays want their clients to gain a true cultural appreciation for the destinations they visit, so they specifically design and develop their tours based on the local knowledge of their staff – many of whom are from the countries their clients visit, or have lived and travelled extensively there themselves.
They also spend time on tour truly exploring the destinations – with many testimonials praising leaving early in the morning and not being back until early evening ‘after seeing so much’.
Whichever tour you book into with Nexus Holidays, you’ll have the option of upgrading your experience – whether that be a different airline, better room, additional activities such as local shows or cultural events, or a stopover for a few nights in an a must-see city like Hong Kong.
You also have the option of arriving early or staying on after your tour, and their tours are often designed so that you can add another city, country, or even an ocean or river cruise, to your tour.
Here are a few of our top picks from Nexus Holidays:
Western Mediterranean Symphony – 20 Days (from $4999)
- Visit Madrid, Spain’s capital, and take in the Piazza di Spagna, Plaza de Colón, Royal Palace of Madrid, and more
- In Barcelona, marvel at Antoni Gaudi’s fairy-tale La Sagrada Familia cathedral
- Tour Lisbon, Portugal, and enjoy the famed custard tarts
- Cruise to five ports on the Western Mediterranean, aboard Royal Caribbean’s newly-debuted luxury mega-liner, the Symphony of the Seas
- From La Spezia, visit the sights of Florence, Italy – one of the world’s fashion capitals and ‘birthplace of the renaissance’ – or travel to Pisa and see the famed leaning tower
- Sailing south to Naples, you will see Mount Vesuvius, which destroyed Pompeii and Herculaneum in 79AD, and the gorgeous resort island Capri, surrounded by a flotilla of yachts as sun-seekers from around the world are drawn to the beautiful Amalfi Coast
- Enjoy free and easy time in Dubai. Experience a true fusion of traditional Arabian charm and futuristic dynamism
Japan Golden Route – 11 Days (from $3299)
- Pray for your fortune at the beautiful Heian Jingu Shrine
- Feed the gentle sika deer at Nara Park, established around 700 years ago
- Race to Mount Fuji on a high-speed Shinkansen bullet train
- Drink from clear springs at the foothills of Mount Fuji, Japan’s highest mountain
- Loosen your muscles overnight at a traditional hot spring hotel (onsen)
- Explore the bustling capital Tokyo, with its boisterous night life & hearty street food
China – Yangtze River Delight – 15 Days (from $2599)
- Relax aboard a cruise along the magnificent Yangtze River
- Walk on the incredible Great Wall
- Uncover the mystery of the Forbidden City
- Sit by the tranquil West Lake in Hangzhou
- Stroll in one of the finest Chinese gardens in Suzhou
- Immerse yourself in the bustling metropolis of Shanghai
Breathtaking Canadian Rockies & Alaska Cruise flying Qantas – 16 Days (from $4899)
- Revel in the unspoiled natural beauty of iconic Banff National Park
- Reminisce in the tranquil serenity of glacier-fed Lake Louise
- Lose yourself in the pristine alpine surrounds of Jasper National Park
- Venture into Grizzly Bear Valley on a jaw-dropping Blue River Safari
- Explore cosmopolitan metropolis Vancouver & ‘Emerald City’ Seattle
- Indulge in a luxurious week-long Inside Passage Cruise of Alaska
- Extend your trip to Yellowstone National Park & Grand Canyon USA