It’s the night we’ve all been waiting for – ladies (and gentlemen) – our incredible Women in Travel awards night is TONIGHT!!
Can you tell we’re excited? It’s going to be our best yet, so there’s good reason to get excited.
We had an amazing number of ladies from the travel industry nominate both themselves and their colleagues, representing just how talented, selfless and ambitious the women in this industry truly are.
The Women in Travel awards show kicks off tonight at Doltone House Darling Island, Sydney, with arrivals from 6.30pm. Tickets have very nearly sold out, but if you suddenly discovered you’ve got no plans tonight, and have a frock you can throw on at the last minute, then head here for last min tickets.
For the rest of you, to get pumped for this amazing night, we’ve got 5 reasons this will be the best one yet.
- We have one heck of a Keynote Speaker in entrepreneur Naomi Simson, who’s an investor on Network Ten’s popular television series Shark Tank, a business blogger and author and is now co-founder of the newly formed The Big Red Group (BRG) – and that’s just the tip of the iceberg!
- We’ve got a record number of attendees! There’s literally hundreds of female talent, male supporters, friends and family of the travel industry attending tonight, and we couldn’t be prouder to welcome you all.
- It’s in a stunning new venue. Not one to rest on our laurels, Travel Weekly couldn’t help but go next level on our Women in Travel venue of Doltone House, Darling Island. Water views and plenty of dancing space? Yes please!
- We’ve upgraded our Power List! That’s right, following on from last year when we had 15 powerful women listed as leaders of the travel industry, this year we’ve had to extend the list to 20, just to fit on all the powerhouse women pioneering their way through the travel landscape. Go girls!
- We bought a new outfit. We’re not sure about you, but we’ve got a slight shopping problem and used tonight as the perfect excuse to snap up a gorgeous new outfit. Going off last year, we cannot wait to see how stunning the rest of you look, getting snapped in front of our media wall.
Can we just give a HUGE shoutout to all our wonderful entrants to the awards, the people who’ve bought tickets and the sponsors who’ve supported our efforts to shine a big ass spotlight on the A+ female talent in the travel industry.
We hope you have a wonderful night and look forward to seeing you there!