Wholesale Travel Consultant – North America / USA specialist
- Niche travel adventure product to North America
- $50k-$55K+super+up to $15k bonus + famils on offer
- Work with a team of Adventure Travel Specialists
About the Company
Work for a Market Leader in the travel industry!! If you’re passionate about destinations and products that are a little different from norm, then you will absolutely love what this company has to offer.
In addition to working for a great company you will work for a GREAT MANAGER – nurturing, supportive and takes care of their staff!
With a niche market in tailor made travel, you get to plan and book interesting trips to the USA and Canada.
About the Role
• Booking a wide variety of travel destinations and itineraries
• Liaise with both travel agents, direct clients and overseas operators
• Booking flights in conjunction with land arrangements
Skills and Experience required
• 1-2 years experience in a recent travel consulting role
• A solid understanding of the USA/Canada
• Retail OR Wholesale Consulting experience
• Effective communication skills and proven attention to detail
• Effective time management and strong multi-tasking capabilities
What is in it for you?
In addition to a high base plus super plus a generous bonus structure, you will be offered the opportunity to attend famils to far flung destinations so that you get to know your product even more – ISN’T THIS WHY WE ALL GOT INTO TRAVEL IN THE FIRST PLACE?
Salary to $55k plus super plus up to $15k bonus + famils
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 10403.
Be the first to hear about all new jobs by following us on Twitter @inplacejobs or or Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/inplacerecruit