Wholesale Travel Consultant
- Work in modern offices in Sydney CBD
- Monday- Friday – No weekend work!!
- $45-$53k+super+incentives (up to 20%)+company benefits
This is a great opportunity to work for a long established Travel Wholesaler, creating FIT and package travel itineraries for an exciting and varied area of the world.
Customer Service Excellence is the priority in this company – helping travel agents plan their clients holidays. Their success becomes your success!!
You will be processing the bookings, quoting and assisting your industry partners – the travel agents – with set packages and tailor-made holiday itineraries throughout the world.
• Develop good relationships with travel agents with a professional and personal focus
• Guide the travel agents to maximise the sale to their clients
• Liaise with suppliers overseas and local
• Assisting with promotions aimed at achieving the overall sales and marketing objectives
• Ensuring that sales targets are met
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in wholesale and/ or retail travel consulting in Australia
• Experience in constructing and quoting FIT bookings
• Superior CRS skills, preferably Sabre however, happy to consider others
• Fares and Ticketing
Our client offers a supportive and encouraging team environment, with career opportunities and plenty of Famils. They will encourage you to concentrate on the client and your favourite destinations.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on 02 9278 5100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No. 2700813