Wholesale Reservations Travel Consultants
- Roles based in the heart of the CBD – lovely offices!
- $40k – $55k + super (depending on experience) + bonus (up to $4k)
- Must have travel industry experience (wholesale or retail)
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-respected Travel Wholesaler who specialise in creating customised travel itineraries for an exciting and popular region of the world.
Customer Service Excellence is the priority in this company – helping travel agents plan their client’s holidays. Their success becomes your success!!
You will be processing the bookings, quoting and assisting your industry partners – the travel agents – with tailor-made holiday itineraries to Italy and nearby regions.
• Booking land, hotels and tours to a number of destinations across Italy
• Liaise with retail travel agents and overseas operators
• Liaise with suppliers to ensure efficient processing of requests
• Must have some travel industry experience building a PNR (we are open regarding what part of travel you are coming from)
• Personal travel experience to Europe highly regarded
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to create a rapport with clients and up-sell
All systems are in house and training will be provided.
Please note that this role is Monday – Friday (no more weekends or late Thursday nights!!)
To be considered for this position you must be an Australian Permanent resident.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc or for a confidential chat call Susan Chand, quoting Ref No 2611473.