VIP ENTERTAINMENT CORPORATE CONSULTANT
VIP Travel Consultant – RARELY SEEN ROLE
Fancy booking travel arrangements for the rich & famous incl. sports stars? Join this amazing company servicing the entertainment & sporting industry!
This company has been providing travel services for over 500 performance and sporting events, including various music tours, feature films, commercial and television projects and major sporting events.
You will be responsible for all the day to day travel needs for your clients which include music tours, TV & Film productions as well looking after some sporting teams and corporate entertainment clients.
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO SCORE THIS ROLE?
* A minimum 2 years international travel consulting experience
* Strong GDS skills
* Ability to work towards sales targets
* Impeccable customer service as you will be dealing with VIP clients
* Ticketing experience
* Strong communication skills
* A genuine interest in the entertainment industry
* Be open to working overtime in peak periods
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN?
* A ability to earn an average $85,000 per year!
* Invitations to some of the most exciting VIP events across the entertainment industry
* A fun and social team
* Discounted travel & great educationals
* Discounted health benefits
* Free use of in-house Gym
* and much, much more!
Apply now, these roles will not last long!