Travel Sales Executive, Recruitment Industry
TMS Talent has been leading the way in Travel Recruitment for over 20 years across Australia and Asia. Due to our global growth and consistent success in our Sydney office we are excited to be hiring trainee consultants who would like to make their next career move into travel recruitment and become a specialist recruitment consultant. This is a great opportunity to utilise your travel industry experience and come on board, where you can join a dynamic, vibrant sales environment and get the chance to earn some serious money along the way. If you want to work for a company that’s moving forward and you have that personal drive to succeed in an ever changing industry whilst having some fun as well, then TMS Talent is the next job for you!
Due to expansion we need self-motivated and hungry individuals who are looking to develop their skill set. You will have experience working towards targets and KPI’s and enjoyed working in a sector of the travel industry. You need to show drive, passion and energy to work in this job but you must have the hunger to earn great pay cheques along the way. As a recruitment consultant you will be building your own client & candidate networks, working towards and hitting sales targets, account managing and business developing and not forgetting to celebrate those important wins along the way.
Skills and Expertise
- You’re currently working in the travel industry, preferably in a sales based role and dealing with people
- Great communication, good listening and strong attention to detail skills
- You must show drive, passion and determination
- Have worked in a sales environment and like working towards targets
- Previous account management/business development would be an advantage
- Being a self-motivator who has excellent rapport building qualities
- Base salary with un-capped commission, target billing consultants are earning now between $80k to $200k
- Working Monday to Friday
- Sydney CDB location in a modern office with great facilities
- Full training with one on one coaching provided
- Career progression within the company
- Exciting annual conferences – see the photo of our team enjoying their conference abroad Royal Caribbean on our LinkedIn company page