Travel Product Executive – Africa & Middle East
- Work with this leading wholesaler – supporting the product manager
- Salary to $55k + super + benefits
- Modern open plan offices – work with some of the best in the industry!
With over 30 years designing amazing adventure travel itineraries, our Client is part of a large travel group. Their aim is to realise travellers dreams taking them beyond the tourist trail and enhance their cultural experience.
A unique opportunity has opened up for a Africa and Middle East Product Executive. The primary purpose of this role is to support the Product Manager with all aspects of product in the travel space for this area of the globe.
- Design and handling of tailor made itineraries
- Delivery of supplier and product updates to the business
- Support the product manager with the delivery of value add and tactical offers
- Support the product manager with the audit and update of website product and pricing
- Coordination with suppliers in regards to training material and education of reservations and front-line staff
- Assist with product loading and support teams when required
- Product & contract maintenance
- Brochure production
- Supplier liaison
- Value add & tactical offers
- Web product & pricing
Requirements for the role
You will come from a wholesale or retail background with extensive knowledge of Africa and the Middle East region. You will have product experience, working with suppliers, be a creative writer and have well developed communication skills.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for more information and a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 2657126.