Travel Documentation & Office Administrator
- Unique Niche Product – upmarket inbound tour operator
- Combined role – adminstration and documentation
- Sydney CBD $45-$50k+super, 12 month contract
Our client works in a niche area of the travel industry with a reputable and upmarket product.
They are seeking a highly detailed person with a strong sense of initiative. This role is to work in the documentation department where you will be responsible for completion of final itineraries for an affluent clients base.
Areas of responsibilities include:
* Booking of transfers for confirmed flights
* Booking of extras including Spa treatments and restaurants etc
* Formalising itineraries and supporting documentation to be sent out to clients
* Sourcing new product information
* Itinerary planning for famils and management business meetings
* General office filing and stationary ordering
To apply for this role you will need to demonstrate a high degree of literacy and an eye for detail. You will need to be good with numbers and proof reading. You MUST have held a position in the travel industry in some capacity ie. reservations, administration or junior role in the travel industry.
***Only Australian Residents need apply for this role. No Working Holiday Visa’s will be considered*****
Salary $45K – $50k+super depending on experience.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 10356
Be the first to hear about all new jobs by following us on Twitter @inplacejobs or Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/inplacerecruit