The Travel Bureau is an independent, family owned Travel Agency in Leura, Blue Mountains. We have recently moved from the CBD of Sydney for lifestyle reasons and wish to develop and expand our business. We specialise in luxury, bespoke travel for both FIT leisure and corporate SME groups.
We are looking for an exceptional Travel Consultant / Travel Agent to work in our office with our existing clients and help attract and retain new clients. The ideal candidate will come from a strong leisure travel background and will ideally have an existing knowledge of Sabre and / or SAM (in order to hit the ground running in the role as quickly as possible). Ski/Snowboarding experience and knowledge would be advantageous.
· Preferable Full-time role but would consider part-time.
· Flexible hours
· Must have valid Australian working rights to apply
· A wealth of first-hand travel knowledge
· You must be able to work autonomously and as part of a team
· A keen eye for detail
· Flexible, reliable and have a can-do attitude
· Effectively and efficiently manage domestic and international travel arrangements for leisure and corporate clients
· Facilitate booking all air travel, tour arrangements, accommodation, car hire and transfers
· Source the most appropriate options for our clients and offer professional & courteous advice
· GDS Experience preferably Sabre
· Work in a small friendly team and deal with the leisure & corporate client enquiries occasionally dealing with very high-end luxury clients
· Ensuring viable travel solutions for every enquiry
· Work on a variety of new and existing key accounts
· Provide the highest level of service for clients
· Close to public transport
· Boutique agency with strong support system
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate. Monday – Friday hours and a great small team environment.
If you have current Australian working rights, meet the above criteria and you’re ready for your next big opportunity, then apply now and via email directly to: email@example.com