Travel Administrative Coordinator / PA
- Travel Wholesaler – Specialising in adventure product
- Admin Support to the MD – for a growing business
- $55k – $60k + super, Central Location.
Australian owned wholesaler specialising in adventure travel to exotic destinations worldwide.
Located in a central Sydney location close to public transport, the company has grown from strength to strength in the past 25 years.
Due to growth they are looking for a talented Administration Assistant to join their team.
In this role you will provide administrative support to the Managing Director as well as the leadership team. No two days will be the same and you will have the finger on the pulse on a variety of duties including:
– managing all aspects of administration
– proof reading product information
– coordination of day to day enquiries and team activities
– maintain diary; appointments and arrange meetings
– assist in the preparation of reports and correspondence
– participate in booking of travel arrangements
– track expenses and reconcile budgets
– organise all team events
Skills and Experience
***** To apply for this position you MUST have worked in the Travel, Tourism or Events industry in an administrative position. Administrative experience in other industries/ sectors will NOT be considered for this role. ************************
- You will have proven experience providing administrative support to a team of senior staff within the Travel, Tourism or Events Industry. A critical thinker, you will have the ability to work independently with a professional demeanour.
- Well organised, you will have demonstrated ability in multi-tasking
- An effective communicator, you will have ability to write, edit and format documents
- You will have prior experience in planning, booking and reviewing travel arrangements or have worked in a reservations role
- Prior experience in a travel wholesale environment an advantage
- Knowledge of international destinations, particularly remote areas will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures and proficient in MS Office applications as well as website content management
- You must be an Australian Permanent Resident to apply for this role
Reaping the benefits!
- You will be part of a passionate and professional team
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Work in modern offices within close range of public transport