Due to continued success and growth, TravelManagers are currently looking for an experienced Training & Development Executive to take ownership of the induction of new personal travel managers as well as ongoing training initiatives across the business. This is a delivery focused position reporting to the Operations Manager that will suit a proactive, forward thinking and solutions orientated person.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of the initial induction for all new personal travel managers
- Develop and deliver training programs across the business
- Work with the TravelManagers management team to ensure a culture of partnership is fostered across the business
- Monitor the effectiveness of learning and development activities
- Coordinate all training courses including online webinars, supplier and localised training
- Develop an ongoing training and development strategy for the business
To take advantage of this exceptional opportunity, we’d like you to have:
- Proven training experience within the travel industry
- Significant travel industry systems delivery and implementation experience
- An understanding of Amadeus and NextGen Tramada
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Coaching and development skills and the ability to lead from the front
The position is located in our Sydney, full time, working alongside a friendly and experienced team of travel industry professionals. If you have the experience, we’d love to hear from you. In return we offer competitive remuneration, a progressive and dynamic approach to the travel industry, and the opportunity to make your mark on a growing business.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position contact Pru Gallagher on 02 8062 6424 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 6th July 2018.
TravelManagers Australia Pty Ltd is a full member of IATA, ATAS and AFTA and proudly owned by House of Travel