Position Team Manager
Location Sydney CBD
To mentor and develop your team of corporate consultants. To ensure a high level of service is delivered to all clients in agreed timeframe and service standard.
Things you will make happen
- Team member performance monitoring and reviewing
- Acknowledgement, recognition, reward and discipline where required
- Benchmark and best practice knowledge and adherence
- Work load distribution in line with skill recognition and training
- Team member personal progression planning and reviewing
- New account implementation and team training
- Liaison with all areas of TravelEdge Group on behalf of client, especially the designated National Account Manager
- Proactive consulting standards adherence within the team
- Training and induction of new team members
- Complaint handling and operational trouble shooting
- Operations meeting liaison and knowledge sharing
- Operate One on Ones and weekly team meetings
- Technical knowledge in Product, Amadeus and Tramada Next Gen
- Always present a professional and caring TravelEdge attitude
Your success partners
Internal – Leadership team members, Business Development and Account Management teams.
External- suppliers, customers, Board
Delivery of Success
Success in the role will be evident through:
Personal growth and development targets being achieved – your personal amazing journey being delivered.
Your Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years corporate travel experience
- Prior travel industry management inclusive of 1×1’s and team meetings
- Upholding, promoting and leading in a caring and approachable manner
- High service ethic, the extra step with all staff, clients, suppliers
- Technical expertise Tramada Next Gen and Amadeus
- Multi tasking, attention to detail and excellent time management
- Teamwork commitment and promotion
- Ability to relate and empathise with a wide variety of management and office personnel
- Capable of building good relationships.
- A willingness to be part of a team that works together to achieve Company objectives
Role Specific Competencies
The Corporate Team Manager is required to develop and commit to key performance indicators that relate to TravelEdge Group framework and core competencies, each of which are monitored and assessed by the incumbents Manager.
For more information contact Lucy Griffin 02 9112 1689