Senior Retail Travel Consultant
About the role
Great things come in tiny packages, and in a lateral sense this is correct but in a career and growth perspective this couldn’t be further from the truth! With the opportunity to learn from industry leaders, or contribute a wealth of knowledge, being a close nit team we are looking for the right attitude and passion to share in our business vision.
We are fast paced, and looking for someone who takes pride in what they do. Dealing with walk ins, to 20+ year repeat clients, no day is the same.
Our focus is our customers and not strict sales targets. If you are ready for for the next step in your career and can imagine working with our team, then please reach out for a chat.
Benefits and perks
With hard work and success comes great rewards.
You must be a team player with a passion for travel and you will be rewarded with endless travel opportunities and beneﬁts.
Work hard play hard is how we live in our team.
Skills and experience
- An endless passion and love for the travel industry
- 5+ years retail travel agent/consultant experience in a fast paced environment
- Thorough fares knowledge (Galileo preferred but not essential)
- Thorough understanding and ability to confidently use Crosscheck (not essential)
- An eager appreciation to provide exceptional customer service
- Presentable and a professional attitude
- Professional and warm phone manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Amazing organisational and time management skills, this is critical in our small office
- High level of attention to detail, coupled with a strong sense of responsibility
- Computer literate with a comprehensive understanding of the Microsoft suite
- Happy to help assist with the daily admin of the business