Senior Retail Travel Consultant
This exciting role involves booking exciting package holidays over the phone, by email and especially walk ins for clients travelling all around the world. Apply Now!
The company is a well-established popular travel agency who are known for exceptional customer service, they sell both domestic and international travel. This well-established agency is looking for an experienced Travel Consultant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career and be rewarded for all your efforts. The company are offering a great base salary as well as commission structure to attract the high achievers.
Skills & Experience
- Previous Travel Consulting Experience
- Sabre and Tramada knowledge
- Domestic and International destination knowledge
- Phenomenal sales and customer service skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for the Travel Industry
- Driven and motivated for success in building your career in Travel
- Must love delivering truly memorable travel experiences
- North Shore Location
- Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm (Saturday Roster, once every 6 weeks)
- Great work life balance
- Supportive Team