SENIOR EVENT & GROUP MANAGER – TAKE THE LEAD
- In need of a new challenge?
- Want to work for a company that looks after its staff and will see your career soar to new heights?
- Then check out this hot new role.
This multinational corporate travel management company is looking for a senior group and event manager to step into their dedication in house events team on a 12 month contract.
From booking air and land travel arrangements to arranging international conferences, meetings or sporting events – this role has it all.
Your Days Will Involve
- Leading a small team in the management and organisation of large groups and events
- Overseeing domestic and international large scale events
- Budget management
- Supplier negotiation
- Client management
What’s In It For?
Not only are you getting your foot in the door of a growing and reputable travel company but you’ll earn a strong salary package and work in a modern and centrally located office. Plus also enjoy other benefits such as fitness programs, casual Fridays & drinks and career progression opportunities.
What’s the Catch?
You will need:
- Min 3 years groups and events travel management experience
- Strong fares & ticketing knowledge along with GDS skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
Sound like you?
Then get in quick and apply today before this superb role vanishes.