Senior Cruise Travel Consultant
- Cruising Specialist Company – exotic destinations World Wide
- Established company – central CBD location work with a team of 40
- $55K + super + incentives
Our client is a specialist in the international cruising travel market. Whether your clients are seeking short or long stay packages or would like a variety of products offering ships of all sizes, this is a the company for you!
Cruising destinations are interesting and varied – from the Kimberley’s to the Antarctic or a SUPER YACHT cruising around the Mediterranean.
All that you need to know about the role:
- Quoting to agents on Cruise packages including flights and shore excursions. GDS experience essential.
- Offering alternatives should the requested cruises be full.
- An excellent knowledge of cruise ships globally is ideal.
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills.
Why work here?
- Established family friendly business
- Lots of on board famils offered to the consultants in the team
- A company like this will provide you with a much larger portfolio of cruising products than working for just one cruise line so if cruising is your passion whether for personal travel or in sales, then send your application now.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 10396.