Sales Manager, Western and Southern Australia
G Adventures is on the hunt for a passionate and dedicated Sales Manager for Western and Southern Australia. The Sales Manager, internally known as the Global Purpose Specialist (GPS) is a sales catalyst, relationship developer, service zealot, organizational wizard, traveller, expert trainer, problem solver, and company culture enthusiast all rolled into one!
Your mission as a GPS if you choose it, is to be the face of G Adventures across trade partners in your territory. You will be responsible for driving sales volume across an extensive network of agency partners throughout Western and South Australia.
- Create a business plan to achieve quarterly targets including growing existing accounts and prospecting new opportunities
- Provide exceptional customer service in every situation
- Provide training on all of G Adventures’ Product
- Work with both speed and efficiency while consistently displaying compassion and care in every interaction
- Handle any booking issues calmly and with empathy
- Differentiate your service to provide a uniquely G experience for our agents
How your Mission is Achieved:
- Connect with our agency partners in person, over the phone, and via email
- Ask the right questions to ascertain the needs of each unique agency
- Recommend and sell the right trip for the agencies traveller based on their needs
- Hold regular training sessions to ensure your agents are up to date with G product
- Present G Adventures Product to groups of agents and/or clients from 4 to 100+
- Visit agency partners as part of a call-cycle; regular interstate travel is required on an ongoing basis
- Ensure accuracy in recording all sales visits in Salesforce
- Maintain superior knowledge of all G Adventures Product and changes
- Be an integral part of G Adventures amazing company culture and live by the G Adventures Core values.
- Be the first point problem solver for any of your agent’s bookings
- A love of sales and travel
- Minimum 2+ years of industry experience
- Ability to understand and demonstrate professional sales presentation techniques
- Demonstrated strategic business planning, analyzing and reporting skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Advanced skills in interpersonal relationship management
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Problem solving/complaint resolution skills with a focus on the customer experience
- Flexible and energetic, with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to navigate and use a variety of computer systems confidently with speed and efficiency
- Understanding of, and identification with, G Adventures’ Core Values
- Valid license and own vehicle
If you have what it takes and want to join an innovative company with the most creative travel product on Earth then apply now!
We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
***QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MUST HOLD APPROPRIATE CITIZENSHIP OR DOCUMENTS PERMITTING THEM TO RESIDE AND WORK IN AUSTRALIA***