Sales Manager – Auckland
- Based in Auckland CBD
- Use your experience in relationship management
- Salary from 70K negotiable + super + incentives
About the Company
The company has been operating for over 5 years in both Australia and New Zealand. Products offered are for school groups with either sports, education or music focuses. A growing company with a high success rate wanting to expand into further markets.
About the Role
Your role will be to establish relationships with key decision makers within schools to promote the tours available to their students. You will establish a call plan, working closely with the schools to map out at what times of the year they schedule tours and work towards strong, repeat clients.
Skills and Experience required
- Two years on road sales experience.
- A knowledge of how educational institutions work to better rate to your clients.
- An autonomous work ethic, as you will be based in a shared office and reporting back to the head office in QLD
- A background in travel and or education will be highly regarded.
By joining this company, you’ll have the freedom to set your own call plans and the autonomy to roll out your sales plan as you see fit. This company is looking very strong and the role has a view to take on a National Sales Managers role as the business grows and more sales managers are added to the team. You’ll also be rewarded with incentives to add to your salary.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Peter Jackson on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 10370.