Retail Travel Consultant – Full or Part time!
- Family friendly modern travel agency in Eastern Suburbs
- Generous salary + comms + loads of benefits
- Full time or part time permanent role – strong service focus
About the Company
This is an established retail travel agency located in the Eastern Suburbs. Their clientele are high spend customers who sell destinations to EVERYWHERE – Antarctica, Fiji, Africa and more. They are experiencing growth in the business and are now in a position where they are looking to bring a Retail Travel Consultant on board who is as passionate about customer service as they are.
The focus in this business is on customer service and not sales targets!
About the Role
This is a full time (or part time) role where you will be working within a supportive team of 4.
An understanding of Amadeus and Travelog is preferred but not essential. You must however have exceptional customer service experience within the travel industry and strong attention to detail. In return you will work for a company that appreciates you and treats you as an individual rather than a number.
Skills and Experience required
- Minimum two years experience in a retail travel office
- A passion for customer service
- Experience selling destinations world wide
- Experience with Amadeus/Travelog preferred but not mandatory (we are happy to consider experience with all other CRS)
- Salary is very generous + super + commission
- An additional day off for your birthday
- FAMILS GALORE!
- Annual conferences
- Supportive environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 10265.