Reservations / Operations Manager
- Prestigious travel brand
- First class product
- Salary up to $79K + super + luxury famils
About the Company
Our client is an esteemed brand well known to the Travel Industry. They are a pioneer in luxury travel and have offices worldwide.
- Yearly tailored luxury famil trip
- Volunteering and Study leave days
- Social club events
- A globally recognised brand with international office locations
About the Role
In this role you will be responsible for the overall leadership of 3 divisions of this well-known travel tour operator including travel consultants and the sales support teams. With approximately 20 staff throughout these divisions you will be a strong leader and mentor the teams to enable them to achieve their goals.
Other areas of responsibility include; allocation and distribution of workload, maintaining operating procedures, monitoring quality of service, recruitment, trade show representation, famil trips, meetings and more will all fall under your care.
This is a social, active office environment with friendly teams and good leadership.
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in outbound travel sales
- Proven leadership experience within the Travel & Tourism Industry
- Experience using travel systems would be a distinct advantage (Sabre ideally)
- Experience with luxury, high end travel market
- You must be an Australian Permanent Resident to apply for this job – all other applications will not be considered.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 10423.