Reservations Consultant – Luxury Domestic
- Iconic brand
- competitive salary with uncapped incentive structure
- famils to exotic luxury destinations
Located a stone throw from the CBD our client owns luxury wilderness lodges located in unique locations in Australia. A rare opportunity has arisen for a reservations consultant to join their high performing reservations team.
The culture is friendly and management supportive, all this combined with great harbour views are on offer!
The purpose of the role is to facilitate the booking process. Your Clients will be direct travellers and trade partners around the world. You will also liaise with third party suppliers and industry peers and contribute content for social media marketing.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- exceptional and fluent customer service skills on the phone
- excellent written communication skills
- high attention to detail
- the ability to multi-task and share ideas
- experience as a reservations consultant in the travel industry
- you will work for an iconic brand name well respected globally
- a competitive salary with an uncapped incentive structure
- famil travel to exotic high end wilderness destinations in Australia
- great offices in a city central location with views to match the business
- Monday to Friday role with a guaranteed 5.30pm finish and no w/ends
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Cristina Gines on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 2631783.